Cultivation & Care:
The perfect novelty gift for beer lovers, this Sprigbox is a popular gift for groomsmen and bachelor parties. Although these rapidly growing sprouts need to be quickly transplanted outdoors, they are still a favorite among the craft brewing community.
This Sprigbox is an all-inclusive garden kit containing natural seeds and a special growing media. The only thing missing is water and a loving home.
- Place the Sprigbox into the fridge for 7 days.
- Remove paper sleeve packaging and sticker. Empty seed packet into soil.
- Carefully pour 2 tablespoons of water into the soil or until saturated.
- Keep your Sprigbox in a bright place and water daily or when the surface feels dry.
- Sprouts will begin to show in 14-21 days and your flower might bloom after 4 months. Water daily and enjoy watching it grow!
- The hops will bloom after about 12-16 weeks.
- After about 3-6 months, re-pot your Sprigbox into a larger pot with soil for further growth.
For more information on plant care, please visit our Plant Care Instructions page or see if our Frequently Asked Questions can help you.