Cultivation & Care:
Mint is one of the easiest and most popular herbs to grow at home. The leaves of a mint plant can be used in salads, tea, lemonade, breath fresheners, bug repellents, and on and on!
Mint is also one of the few herbs that grows well in shady areas, although sunshine works well too. So if your kitchen doesn't have full light, don't fret, it should still grow just fine. Just be sure to water whenever the soil feels dry.
This Sprigbox is an all-inclusive garden kit containing natural seeds and a special growing media. The only thing missing is water and a loving home.
- Remove paper sleeve packaging and sticker. Empty seed packet into soil.
- Carefully pour 2 tablespoons of water into the soil or until saturated.
- Keep your Sprigbox in a bright place and water daily or when the surface feels dry.
- Sprouts will begin to show in 14-21 days and you might be able to harvest your first leaves after 2 months. Water daily and enjoy watching it grow!
- After about 3-6 months, re-pot your Sprigbox into a larger pot with soil for further growth.