Cultivation & Care:
Fresh oregano growing in a windowsill is no longer a splendor reserved for Italian grandmothers. This easy-to-grow herb adds brightness and delicious aromas to the home and pasta dishes! Water with 1/4 tsp daily and keep in full sun for best results.
This Sprigbox is an all-inclusive garden kit containing natural seeds and a special growing media. The only thing missing is water and a loving home.
- Remove paper sleeve packaging and sticker. Empty seed packet into soil.
- Carefully pour 2 tablespoons of water into the soil or until saturated.
- Keep your Sprigbox in a bright place and water daily or when the surface feels dry.
- Sprouts will begin to show in 14-21 days and you might be able to harvest your first leaves after 3 months. Water daily and enjoy watching it grow!
- After about 3-6 months, re-pot your Sprigbox into a larger pot with soil for further growth.
For more information on plant care, please visit our Plant Care Instructions page or see if our Frequently Asked Questions can help you.