Cultivation & Care:
The enduring symbol of care, faith, and memories, forget-me-nots remind those we care about that they are never far from our thoughts. For best results, water daily with 1/4 tsp water. These small blue flowers are easily cared for and do well in shade or full sun.
This Sprigbox is an all-inclusive garden kit containing natural seeds and a special growing media. The only thing missing is water and a loving home.
- Remove paper sleeve packaging and sticker. Empty seed packet into soil.
- Carefully pour 2 tablespoons of water into the soil or until saturated.
- Keep your Sprigbox in a bright place and water daily or when the surface feels dry.
- Sprouts will begin to show in 14-21 days and your flower might bloom after 4 months. Water daily and enjoy watching it grow!
- After about 3-6 months, re-pot your Sprigbox into a larger pot with soil for further growth.