Cultivation & Care:
A new twist on gifting a "box of chocolate," this flower truly does smell like our favorite sweet! The chocolate flower is a very easy to grow perennial whose blossoms give off an aroma like chocolate.
The plant's scent is most powerful in the morning but opens its blossom in the evening for all day delight. Water 1/4 teaspoon daily for best results.
This Sprigbox is an all-inclusive garden kit containing natural seeds and a special growing media. The only thing missing is water and a loving home.
- Remove paper sleeve packaging and sticker. Empty seed packet into soil.
- Carefully pour 2 tablespoons of water into the soil or until saturated.
- Keep your Sprigbox in a bright place and water daily or when the surface feels dry.
- Sprouts will begin to show in 14-21 days and your flower might bloom after 4 months. Water daily and enjoy watching it grow!
- After about 3-6 months, re-pot your Sprigbox into a larger pot with soil for further growth.
For more information on plant care, please visit our Plant Care Instructions page or see if our Frequently Asked Questions can help you.