My tracking says "delivered", but I haven't received anything!
As soon as the tracking on your order is updated to "delivered" by the postal courier, it triggers an automatic email from Sprigbox to let you know your package has been delivered.
Occasionally, a parcel will be marked as delivered by the shipping courier prematurely. If you received a delivery notice, only to find your parcel is nowhere to be seen, here is some information you should know:
It has been our experience that a large majority of packages are found by taking the following steps below. Please let me know if this resolves your problem:
- Wait one day and see if the package shows up the next day. Sometimes package scans happen by mistake.
- Have you checked in all places your mail carrier usually leaves mail?
- Have you asked other people living at your address (eg family members) if they have received the package?
- Have you asked neighbors if they may have received the package?
- Ask your mail carrier where he may have delivered the package or check with your local USPS branch.
- If you sent it to someone other than yourself make sure they realize it is a package from you.
We understand your concern about your order and how frustrating this might be. If you receive this notice and the above steps did not solve your problem, here are some things to know, organized by courier:
- USPS delivery vans have GPS that sometimes automatically updates a shipment as "delivered" prematurely. Wait another business day because the package was most likely marked as delivered accidentally, and will arrive the following day
- Contact your local post office. Make sure to call your LOCAL OFFICE, and NOT the USPS HOTLINE (this can take a lot of time, and they only tell you what the tracking already says). Ask them who delivered the parcel, and ask them details about that day's delivery. They are used to these types of questions, and can usually provide helpful information
- If the parcel does not show up (extremely rare occasion), please call the Post Office and file a claim. You can call the USPS Hotline to file a claim, or you can do it online. Priority Mail comes insured by the USPS, and they are liable for misdelivered or stolen property in most cases. Sprigbox cannot reimburse orders that were misdelivered by the post office or stolen from a property, thank you for understanding!
- Allow an extra business day for your parcel to arrive.
- Contact UPS Hotline - they are liable for misdelivered mail 1-800-742-5877