Cultivation & Care:
The orchid tree is the low-maintenance cousin of the orchid plant, producing just as bright and beautiful of flowers with only basic care. The flower of the orchid tree is even prominently featured on the flag of Hong Kong!
These seeds prefer partial to full sun and moist soil so be sure to water daily.
This Sprigbox is an all-inclusive garden kit containing natural seeds and a special growing media. The only thing missing is water and a loving home.
- Remove paper sleeve packaging and sticker.
- Open the seed packet and put seeds in a glass with luke warm water. After 24 hours remove seeds from water and push the seeds about 1cm below the surface of the granulate in the cube.
- Carefully pour 2 tablespoons of water into the soil or until saturated.
- Place a clear plastic cup or jar over soil to create a greenhouse effect until the sprouts are strong enough to grow on their own and remove glass daily for 1 hour to give plant enough air.
- Keep your Sprigbox in a bright place and water daily or when the surface feels dry.
- Sprouts will begin to show in 14-28 days. Water daily and enjoy watching it grow!
- After about 3-6 months, re-pot your Sprigbox into a larger pot with soil for further growth.
For more information on plant care, please visit our Plant Care Instructions page or see if our Frequently Asked Questions can help you.