Cultivation & Care:
The strawberry is a symbol of love due to its heart shape and red color. As you may well know, home grown strawberries have a rich sweet flavor unmatched by their supermarket counterparts.
This Sprigbox is an all-inclusive garden kit containing certified organic seeds and a special growing media. The only thing missing is water and a loving home.
- Remove paper sleeve packaging and sticker. Empty seed packet into soil.
- Carefully pour 2 tablespoons of water into the soil or until saturated.
- Keep your Sprigbox in a bright place and water daily or when the surface feels dry.
- Sprouts will begin to show in 10-20 days and you might be able to harvest your first berries after 4 months. Water daily and enjoy watching it grow!
- After about 3-6 months, re-pot your Sprigbox into a larger pot with soil for further growth.