Cultivation & Care:
Rosemary is an excellent indoor herb - easily grown on sunny windowsills and highly fragrant and delicious. This Mediterranean herb prefers to be kept more on the dry side so shoot to water every other day.
This Sprigbox is an all-inclusive garden kit containing natural seeds and a special growing media. The only thing missing is water and a loving home.
- Remove paper sleeve packaging and sticker. Empty seed packet into soil.
- Carefully pour 2 tablespoons of water into the soil or until saturated.
- Keep your Sprigbox in a bright place and water daily or when the surface feels dry.
- Sprouts will begin to show in 10-20 days and you might be able to harvest your first leaves after 3 months. Water daily and enjoy watching it grow!
- After about 3-6 months, re-pot your Sprigbox into a larger pot with soil for further growth.