Cultivation & Care:
Not only does basil smell wonderful, it tastes even better. The Genovese basil that we use has large, dark green, and intensely aromatic leaves that are perfect for refining dishes and can also be used to prepare pesto. This ever popular herb is easy to grow and delicious to eat. It is also one of the most rewarding herbs as it can go from seed to harvest in just 3-4 weeks!
Basil loves moist soil so be sure to water daily and keep in a nice sunny windowsill.
This Basil Sprigbox is an all-inclusive garden kit containing natural seeds and a special growing media. The only thing missing is water and a loving home.Instructions:
- Remove paper sleeve packaging and sticker. Empty seed packet into soil.
- Carefully pour 2 tablespoons of water into the soil or until saturated.
- Keep your Sprigbox in a bright & warm place and water daily or when the surface feels dry.
- Sprouts will begin to show in 7-21 days. Water daily and enjoy watching it grow!
- After about 3-6 months, re-pot your Sprigbox into a larger pot with soil for further growth.