Cultivation & Care:
Cilantro is a versatile herb that seems to be essential to many cuisines around the world. Whether you want to use it in your salsa or other dishes, it is an easy herb to grow and enjoy.
This Sprigbox is an all-inclusive garden kit containing natural seeds and a special growing media. The only thing missing is water and a loving home.
- Remove paper sleeve packaging and sticker. Empty seed packet into soil.
- Carefully pour 2 tablespoons of water into the soil or until saturated.
- Keep your Sprigbox in a bright place and water daily or when the surface feels dry.
- Sprouts will begin to show in 14-21 days and you might be able to harvest your first leaves after 3 months. Water daily and enjoy watching it grow!
- After about 3-6 months, re-pot your Sprigbox into a larger pot with soil for further growth.