Cultivation & Care:
Nothing brings on a smile quite like a Gerbera Daisy. Their bright and cheerful flowers bring happiness to whoever stops to admire them. No surprise, these plants love lots of sunlight and moisture so be sure to water daily for best results.
This Sprigbox is an all-inclusive garden kit containing natural seeds and a special growing media. The only thing missing is water and a loving home.
- Remove paper sleeve packaging and sticker. Empty seed packet into soil.
- Carefully pour 2 tablespoons of water into the soil or until saturated.
- Place a clear plastic cup or jar over soil to create a greenhouse effect until the sprouts are strong enough to grow on their own and remove glass daily for 1 hour to give plant enough air.
- Keep your Sprigbox in a bright place and water daily or when the surface feels dry.
- Sprouts will begin to show in 14-21 days. Water daily and enjoy watching it grow!
- After about 3-6 months, re-pot your Sprigbox into a larger pot with soil for further growth.