Cultivation & Care:
This spicy little plant grows hot peppers (~4 inches) made famous for their use in Tabasco sauce. The peppers start out yellow and mature to a fiery red. Eat with caution as these babies can reach 30,000–110,000 units on the Scoville scale! Ay Chihuahua!
This plant loves plenty of sunlight and moist soil so be sure to water daily.
This Sprigbox is an all-inclusive garden kit containing natural seeds and a special growing media. The only thing missing is water and a loving home.
- Remove paper sleeve packaging and sticker. Empty seed packet into soil.
- Carefully pour 2 tablespoons of water into the soil or until saturated.
- Keep your Sprigbox in a bright place and water daily or when the surface feels dry.
- Sprouts will begin to show in 14-21 days and you might be able to harvest your first chilis after 4 months. Water daily and enjoy watching it grow!
- After about 3-6 months, re-pot your Sprigbox into a larger pot with soil for further growth.